The Power of Self Compassion
5 Steps to Create Deeply Fulfilling Relationships by starting with YOU
- Cultivate self trust on a deeper level so you can stop judging yourself and develop deeply fulfilling relationships
- Create congruency between how you talk to yourself on the inside and how you want to be heard and seen by others on the outside
- Evaluate yourself in a way that leads to self growth and forward movement rather than self-hatred or beating yourself up
Self Compassion is the key to cultivate the deeply fulfilling relationships you want in your life instead of sabotaging them. The course covers how to talk to yourself in a way that supports you to create the life you truly desire. This program is based on the four components of Nonviolent Communication developed by Marshall Rosenberg also known as Compassionate Communication with the fifth vital step to put it all together.
You will receive:
- Each module of the course includes an audio that you can download and listen to from anywhere
- Each module has a “hands on”, easy to understand worksheet to walk you through the program
- Comprehensive Feelings and Needs list so you can expand and deepen the way you communicate
- Lifetime access to course materials
What attendees say:
“Jobie helped me move past some emotional blocks and establish healthier boundaries and communication in my relationships. When I started working with Jobie, I was stressed out where I was burning myself out and pushing to get things done. I wasn’t even taking time for the most important people in my life. In a short period of time, I started having more quality time with my husband and enjoying more relaxation and flow in my life. I even reached a revenue goal that was far greater than I had ever reached before. Thank you SO much for helping me!”
- Cassie Nevitt, Speaker and Founder, Present With Confidence
"My work with Jobie opened up a new area for exploration into how my personality and belief systems might be getting in the way of developing the deeper richer relationships that I yearn for. Jobie is a highly perceptive and caring mentor who is able to see things beyond what you could discern yourself. She creates a trusting environment to elicit what is critical to recognizing and consciously letting go in order to open up new avenues for better communication and satisfying relationships."
– Eileen Mendel, Certified Life Mastery Consultant Coach, Mentor, Speaker and Author