Jobie Summer, Speaker and Trainer
Jobie supports individuals, couples and teams to increase confidence and deepen connections in business and personal relationships. She teaches "hands-on", real life communication skills that can be implemented right away. Contact Jobie to speak to your group or company so they can have more deeply fulfilling relationships and make a greater impact in their work and in the world.
What attendees say:
“Jobie exudes a sense of great confidence and strength, while also being so loving, honest, and compassionate.” - Marina Yanay-Triner, Health Coach
“Jobie taught me what effective communication looks like, where I can go wrong in my communication, and a definitive process to ensure that I'm communicating more efficiently.” – William Holliday, Financial Advisor
“She teaches hands-on, tactical tools that are easy to understand and implement right away.” – Claire Bissonnette, Functional Diagnostic Nutrition Practitioner
Keynote, Workshop and Program Topics
Effective Communication for Teams:
Communicate courageously to increase the confidence, collaboration and creativity of your team
- Strengthen emotional intelligence of your key players to develop the self awareness needed to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically
- Listen compassionately to recognize the value, strengths and weaknesses of your team players and be able to pivot effectively when needed
- Collaborate effectively to cultivate greater creativity and innovation through synergistic and supportive relationships amongst team members
Did you know:
86% of employees and executives cite lack of collaboration or ineffective communication for workplace failures.
97% of employees and executives believe lack of alignment within a team impacts the outcome of a task or project
Effective Communication for Entrepreneurs:
Communicate courageously to increase your confidence, credibility and connection
- Strengthen your communication with yourself, your team and your clients to make a greater impact
- Set boundaries and speak your truth gracefully so you show up powerfully in your life and in your business
- Develop trust in yourself and be fully present in your interactions to fully honor your needs and cultivate greater relationships at the same time
Effective Communication for Couples:
Communicate courageously to increase your confidence, connection and compassion
- Get clear on how you want to be seen and heard in your relationship to create the loving, trusting relationship you desire
- Determine what is getting in the way of the deeply fulfilling and supportive relationship you want
- Bring back the fun and positive energy in your relationship so you can have a deeply satisfying and delicious relationship
Did you know:
Poor communication is the #1 reason couples don’t stay together.
The Power of Self Compassion:
5 Steps to Create Deeply Fulfilling Relationships by starting with YOU
- Cultivate self trust on a deeper level so you can stop judging yourself and develop deeply fulfilling relationships
- Create congruency between how you talk to yourself on the inside and how you want to be heard and seen by others on the outside
- Evaluate yourself in a way that leads to self growth and forward movement rather than self-hatred or beating yourself up
What meeting planners say:
"Jobie is a great person and a talented, considerate, professional speaker. She possesses knowledge and information that so many people could apply in their lives in order to experience immediate results in business and personal relationships by applying her ideas and information regarding identity/self image, communication, relationships and much more.
Jobie spoke several times for my organization and each time the attendees loved her! Several people walked up to me after each event and expressed enthusiasm and gratitude for Jobie and the impactful information she shared with the group. She is excellent at teaching effective communication. Jobie also did a great job encouraging participation and helping people to feel comfortable.
On a personal level, I experienced breakthroughs that I hadn't even expected. I encourage anyone who is interested in learning and growing to attend one of her workshops or presentations. She is great at helping people communicate more effectively and compassionately to improve their relationships. Thank you so much Jobie. I am excited to have you back to speak to our group again!"
Steven Mills, Owner at iHeart Chiropractic and Founder San Diego Success Club
"I have had the pleasure of being in the audience several times when Jobie Summer has presented. She has an ease, presence and passion about her that engages very well with workshop participants, as well as with larger audiences.
When I worked as Director at Hera Hub, I arranged workshops for the members, as well as guests. I consistently received positive, even enthusiastic comments about Jobie’s workshops and presentations. She was organized, professional and calm. I never had to follow up or chase her for commitments. Her handouts were well designed and instructive. Jobie was simply delightful to work with and made me look good.
Even though I consider myself to be an advanced speaker, there was always something new that I noted and/or learned from Jobie’s talks. She is competent, confident, insightful and is skilled at guiding people gently, but irrevocably toward a more open, honest and meaningful communication.
Her talks and presentations are highly interactive and there is always a purpose to each exercise that is presented. Inevitably, new levels of breakthrough were always achieved. Any premier corporation looking to enhance the communication amongst their leaders and staff would benefit greatly from her expert, skilled workshops and presentations. I would be happy to speak with anyone about the high quality of Jobie’s work."
Catherine Mowbray-Lorenz, International Speaker, Workshop Leader, and Founder of Speakers' Showcase
"It was wonderful to have Jobie speak at my group. I have a very large mastermind group that I facilitate with some very big players in business from across the country. She did a wonderful job of getting them to organize, to think and to work together. I really enjoyed her enthusiasm, her energy and the positive influence she had on my group and everyone involved in the training. If you are looking at trainers for your group you need to talk to her. Jobie is the one to help you take your group to any level!"
Bob Britton, Business Growth Authority and CEO of Marketing Automation Group