Jobie Summer, Communication Expert
Jobie is a speaker, author and coach who is passionate about helping individuals, couples and teams communicate effectively. She teaches them "hands-on", real life communication skills so they can have deeply fulfilling relationships and make a greater impact in their work and in the world.
As a former financial advisor, mediator, and practitioner of Nonviolent Communication and Compassionate Listening, Jobie has over 18 years experience in guiding clients to be empowered and establish healthy relationships, communication, and agreements. She believes that effective communication begins with self-compassion and connection.
When Jobie was only 32 years old, she sold her business as a financial advisor for AIG and dedicated her work to supporting others.
How do I work with clients?
- I train professionals to communicate more effectively and efficiently at home and in the workplace.
- I help my clients build more confidence and deepen connections in their personal and professional relationships.
- I help clients either heal or move on from relationships that no longer serve them in their personal and professional lives.
- I support individuals and couples who want to be respected and supported in their relationships so they can make a greater impact in their work and in the world.
I will help you:
- Get clear on how you want to be seen in your business and personal relationships
- Determine what is getting in the way of the deeply fulfilling and supportive relationships you truly desire
- Set boundaries and speak your truth gracefully so you fully honor your needs and cultivate connection at the same time
- Bring the fun and positive energy into your relationships so you can claim the joy you always desired
- Cultivate healthy communication with yourself and with others so you can make a greater impact
What do I enjoy about the work I do?
- I love seeing my clients fully honor and respect themselves at home and in their workplace.
- I love seeing my clients reclaim their power and boost their self esteem.
- Clients who work with me say I help them deepen and improve their relationships with themselves, with their spouses and with their business or collaboration partners.
Why do so many people have challenges with relationships?
- This is no surprise since we were never taught in school how to have fulfilling and supportive relationships. Many of us were taught through our parental role models that our feelings and needs weren’t valued.
- We learned a communication model that focused on being right or wrong where judgment was the norm instead of how to create the deeply desired connection we all desire.
Are you ready to develop the skill set you need to communicate authentically AND be fully respected?
I would love to support you!
What people say about me
"My three hour breakthrough coaching session with Jobie was the most beneficial experience I have had in about six years. She was able to “dig” deep to get clear on my obstacles so we could address them. Since I got laid-off from Warner Bros. after working there 20 years, I was struggling to get back on track with my life. By the end of the session, we identified my feeling of "being out of control" and addressed how the way I was communicating with myself was getting in my way. We developed a very specific road map to overcome this belief to get me back on track with my life.
Jobie is patient and is a great listener. She asked me deep questions and had great insight as she acted as my “mirror” to help me clearly see what is going on within me. I had several of those “aha” breakthrough moments.
At the end of the session, I was so “jazzed” for the 1st time in a long time to get my life on track. I would recommend Jobie Summer as a coach to anyone."
– Paula Guenon, Producer, Podcaster, Media Consultant & Owner Of VCM Productions
"Jobie Rocks! Jobie Summer is an excellent trainer of communication skills. I recently had the pleasure of attending one of her courses and was amazed at how much I learned. She was very helpful especially in the area of Nonviolent communication and her breadth of experience really made it easy to ask questions of her on all levels. Personally, I would rate her 5 out of 5 stars for effective communication, and great use of my time. I applied the skills I learned in her course and noticed immediate results with my interactions with my clients, family and friends. Thank you Jobie for the great counsel. I recommend people take her course and look forward to another one personally."
– Ulisese "Say Say" Liua, Owner and Creator of AIO Fitness Consulting
"My work with Jobie opened up a new area for exploration into how my personality and belief systems might be getting in the way of developing the deeper richer relationships that I yearn for. Jobie is a highly perceptive and caring mentor who is able to see things beyond what you could discern yourself. She creates a trusting environment to elicit what is critical to recognizing and consciously letting go in order to open up new avenues for better communication and satisfying relationships."
– Eileen Mendel, Certified Life Mastery Consultant Coach, Mentor, Speaker and Author